Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

We got our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving...I love having a tree in the house, the smell and the lights are fantastic, I wish I could have one all year long!! It was fun to see Avery's face with all the trees and we enjoyed our first tree hunting with our little one!!





By the time we got home, it was passed her bedtime (considering she goes down at 6:30) so she was a little annoyed with the picture taking, but enjoyed the lights on the tree!! We love how early her bedtime is when we are at home cause we get time for just us, but it can be a downer when we are out and about!! So we put her to bed and enjoyed decorating the tree with a glass of wine just us!!






2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! I love real christmas trees but I haven't had one in years. Maybe when I have kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's like a little bitty candy cane! So cute!

    ReplyDelete