Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June!!

So glad the month of May is over...it's a hard month for our family and it seems to get worse every year!! My dad is not doing well and we've had a lot of emotional stress in our family...but now that I got that out of the way let's focus on this girl...she is walking...oh my goodness how different our lives are now. She doesn't want to be held (unless she's sleepy and of course I love the snuggle time when I get it) she wants to run...everywhere...its fun and exhuasting at the same time!!

We went to Bates Nut Farm for a play date and Avery loved feeding all the animals. This place is so packed in the fall, however in the spring no one is there...it's lovely!!






Oh how she loves watermelon and being a big girl...she is talking and adding new words everyday...she loves her dog and throwing his ball for him...they are great friends!!


We went to the Wild Animal Park on Sunday...we love it there and I love having passes and going for a few hours each time...we also were able to squeeze in a few dates without the baby the last couple weeks and it was heavenly...Monday is our anniversary and we are spending the whole day away from her...it's going to be wonderful...a day with just me and my hubby!! I love being a mommy, but we all need our breaks!!









No comments:

Post a Comment