Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Starting from the Beginning
















I've been wanting to start a blog since the birth of our baby, but haven't gotten around to it...so I'm finally beginning. I think it will be a fun way of remembering all the things our family does and for others to stay caught up on us...I'm starting with our wedding considering Avery was our honeymoon surprise, I figure the wedding is the beginning of our new life together. We were married on June 20, 2009 at Orfila Vineyards...the day was amazing and everything turned out perfectly!! Here are a few photos of our day!!!

2 comments:

  1. From the pictures it looks like the most beautiful wedding!!! And what a gorgeous bride!

    I'm so happy you're blogging, too! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Super Excited that you started a blog!!

    ReplyDelete