Thursday, September 30, 2010

Honeymoon Part 2

How amazing is this bridge...right smack in the middle of the city...I love it!! There is so much history in Europe and it always amazes me to be a part of it while I'm there...I think its absolutly breathtaking!!
This sign is right outside Kensington Palace

After London we hopped on a plane and headed to Germany...We explored Luneburg and Hamburg. We stayed with my old roommate from England and had a blast catching up with him and meeting his girlfriend and friends. Luneburg is an adorable city with cobble stone streets and the tours of the city are done with horse and buggy...we ate yummy food and enjoyed German beer.

Next stop Amsterdam....







3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another blogger!! I'll be a follower, looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so adventurous & I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete