Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last Part of our Adventure

Amsterdam is an amazing city...full of house boats and canals, there is so much to look at and do. We were able to stay with our awesome Dutch friend and take in the city for five days!!


This girl is amazing...we met in England while we were going to school and have become great friends. She has come out to see us twice (once for our wedding as a bridesmaid) and we got to visit her in Holland. Don't you just love her car...when she picked us up at the train station I just laughed thinking how are we all going to fit with our bags too, but we did!! I'm so thankful for our friendship, my experience in school would not have been the same without her, she was my sidekick for six months and I felt like something was missing when I came home, I love how when we talk and see each other, it's like nothing has changed, minus the fact that there is a huge ocean in between us...I think she should move here, but so far I haven't had any luck conviencing her of that!!


Oh Preston England, how I love you...this is where I lived while going to school in England. I was excited to see the city again and show Dana, he had heard all about my adventures, yet hadn't seen any of the places. It was strange to see it all again and it had a different feel, but I'm not going to think of that, I'm going to remember all the fun I had while I was there the first time!!
The Lake District...if you ever have a chance to go to England, this is where you should go...it's beautiful!! It's like out of a movie, the towns are full of B&B's, pubs, and shops...its absolutely perfect!! After northern England we went back to Ireland for a few more days and then headed home. We had been gone for a month and were super excited to see our families and friends and to tell them our exciting news of our little one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment