Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October + tons of plans = crazy fun!!!

Wow what a month...I love October and we have had so many plans that it's been a crazy month for us. We started the month with a family trip to Bates Nut Farm...Since it was Avery's first trip to the pumpkin patch we brought that grandparents too. We really enjoyed picking out pumpkins and I was super excited to put the babes in the middle of tons of pumpkins for pictures. I think she thought I was crazy, but oh well!! I love her little outfit and she for sure has her daddy under her spell...its awesome to see how excited she gets when he gets home for work...it makes me fall more in love with my little family everyday!!
My sister, niece, and nephew came down for a visit and we had tons of fun hanging out...we spend a day at the zoo and it was lovely. I love this picture of Avery and her cousin James. He was so in love with her and wanted to hold her. Sydney my niece was wonderful to have here, she brought books with her just to read to Avery...so sweet!!


My little love bug at the zoo



This past weekend we went to Pismo Beach for our friends Mark and Dina's wedding. It was a wonderful weekend. Dana was a groomsmen and two of the other groomsmen and the groom have all known each other since kindergarten (how cool is that)...We are blessed with a baby that loves to sleep in her car seat so road trips are a nice relaxing time for the hubs and I. The wedding was at the mission in San Luis Obispo and it was beautiful!! Keeping a baby quiet for a hour was tough but she did great and was so fun at the reception. She actually fell asleep on the dance floor with us dancing..so cute!!
Next adventure for the month is Hawaii...we can't wait!!


2 comments:

  1. Love her little Halloween outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having so much fun this month! And I'm a big fan of your hair. For real.

    ReplyDelete