Friday, October 22, 2010

7 months old!!

Dear Baby Girl,
I'm having a hard time believing that you're 7 months old already...where has the time gone? It feels like yesterday that we brought you home to our little house and cuddled you and watched you sleep and fed you and watched you sleep (cause that's about all you did)...now you are a ball full of energy. I love our cuddle time in the morning when I bring you in bed with me after daddy leaves for work. We sleep together for a few more hours and then you wake me up by touching my face and laughing. Then we spend a few more minutes just snuggling and you have the best smiles in the morning, you start my day in the best possible way. You love to play with your toys as long as we are right next to you and you love to chase your doggie. Your daddy holds you and runs after the dog and you laugh so hard. Once you start crawling you will not leave that doggie alone. You truly are an amazing kid, you surprise me all the time with just how fun and good you are. We recently went to a wedding and the ceremony was over an hour long, afterward everyone kept telling me that you were the best baby they had ever seen...keep it up so I can convience your daddy to give you tons of siblings!!! We love you very much and look forward to all the things that are still to come.
Love, Mommy (and daddy)



1 comment: