Wednesday, November 24, 2010

8 Months Old!!

Our little bug is 8 months old...I've always heard that time flies once you have kids and man does it ever...it's crazy!! We celebrated her 8 months of life with a trip to the zoo...she also cut her first tooth...I totally cried thinking that she's not my little baby anymore with smooth gums, but already a big girl...soon she will be asking for the keys to the car and be off on her own!! She is such a fun baby with tons of smiles for everyone...it takes us so long to go places cause people always want to talk to her, but I love every minute of it...she loves to give kisses and high fives, especially to the doggie, he loves the kisses too and yes he gives high fives as well!! The hubs said no decorating until Thanksgiving is over, but he caved and all our decorations are up except for the tree, which we will be getting this weekend!! I love having the house all warm and fuzzy with lights and stockings...we are really missing our old place lately cause it had a fireplace and our new place doesn't....we've even thought about moving just for one!!


We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and an awesome four day weekend....only three more hours until ours starts and we get our favorite man home with us for four whole days!!


1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful!!! She's at a fun age where she's on the go and will start talking soon. I watch my nieces and nephews and I just want to stop time. Can't wait to see pics from her first Thanksgiving and Christmas! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete