Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thoughts on my mind....

Nothing much has been going on in our house lately...my mind is in bullet form today and all over the place!!

*I'm so ready for the holidays and I want to decorate my house now for Christmas.

*I feel like time is flying by and I want it to stop for a bit so I can just cuddle my little girl!!

*Wishing I could win the lottery so I can continue to be a stay at home mommy and buy a house near our family and friends and not have to move away...

*Scared and excited to find out what next year will bring for us (we might have to move with Dana's job so I can continue being at home with Avery)

*Have another baby soon or wait? I think of this so often it's crazy...

*Loving that I went shopping the other day and put on jeans in a smaller size then before I got pregnant, who knew that having a baby would be my diet!!

*Friends are amazing...I'm so thankful for the great group we have and for the new friendships I've been forming since having a baby!! (especially you jessica)

*Realizing that as much as I love teaching, I don't want to go back to work until my babies are in school, but also scared that if I take too much time off then I won't get hired back!!

*Annoyed with student loans and a masters degree that I don't get to use!!

*Window shopping is so fun and so are pet stores with a baby...she gets so excited to see all the animals!!

*I'm going shopping on Black Friday this year cause we need to save money (I'm making lists and hoping to get all my shopping done that day)

*Thinking this should be done, cause I sound a little crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I copy the bullet format for commentary?

    • Yes! Start Christmas decorating now! Doesn't Miss Avery have a super cute new stocking to hang? ; )

    • Please don't move too far! La Cocina might doesn't travel well via FedEx.

    • Sometimes when you're pondering the thoughts of another babe, it kind of just happens. Just saying. ; )

    • Me Jessica? If so, ditto! ; )

    • I can't decide if you're crazy or adventurous to shop on Black Friday. Just it's name sounds laced with doom & disaster.

    Love, me. The end.

    ReplyDelete