Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love Day

This year was my favorite Valentine's Day ever!! Avery and I got all the goodies for dinner and cut out hearts to decorate for daddy...while she colored I made these yummy cookies from my awesome friend Jessica...I replaced the Hershey kiss for dove hearts since it was love day and oh my goodness, they were amazing. This picture makes me want to make some right now. We may or may not of eaten all of them in two days!!



While Avery napped, I was able to prep dinner and hang balloons around the house. The hubs gets home right before nap time is over and we both had the delight of watching her face glow. She was so excited and so was the dog...the two of them played for hours together. It was the cheapest toy I've bought the two of them and I still have left overs for another time. We spent the evening eating and being together as a family...truly counting our blessings!!






1 comment: